- High-volume data entry and OCR and ICR (99.5%–99.995% data accuracy rates)
- Converting and exporting text/illustrations from source material such as hardcopy, microfilm, or digital files to render them readable in HTML5 Conversion, XML, SGML, SQL-compliant database or to any content management system. In contrast to optical character recognition, what we use is intelligent character recognition, a tool that recognizes and incorporates the appropriate letter to ensure that the word extracted is indeed correct and do not come out as a bloomer/typo
- Electronic file conversion and transfer of text between, and from, formats such as PDF, MS-Word, and Quark Xpress to HTML5, XML, SGML, EPUB, MOBI, or other client-specified formats
- Online PDF and e-Books as well as print-on-demand files
- Digital preservation of archival materials, brittle books, and oversized items
- Conversion of text in all Roman languages (e.g., Latin, Danish, Gothic Letter forms) and also transliterate text in non-Roman languages (such as Hebrew, Arabic, and Chinese)
The advent of Electronic Book has ushered in rapid technology development, resulting in new, advanced, and visually rich and pleasing audiovisual formats such as EPUB3 Services. As a tech-savvy service provider, eBristo Services has all the wherewithal to cater to client requirements in this field; it is also worth mentioning that we are a member of the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF), the EPUB2 Services technical specifications working group, and the EDUPUB initiative for EPUB3, which facilitates effective adoption of e-textbooks and other digital learning materials in advanced formats via EPUB3. We have developed specific workflows and processes that enhance the quality of EPUB3-based products to achieve wider adoption and a strong user base.